Monday, November 16, 2009

When the going gets tough, The tough gets going...

Lately, I have been hearing many good news from people around me....

Two got promoted at work.
One makes lots of money in stock market.
One passed an important exam.
One is into new relationship and going stronger...

I can't help not thinking about myself.
I am asking God, "When's my turn, Lord?"
"When's my breakthrough coming?"
I'm hanging on for my portion.
For those of you that feels you are stuck. I am there........
I feel the desperation for those breakthroughs!
in my career, in my family, in my own relationship.

Don't get me wrong, though....
I am happy for all of my friends.
I think they deserve it!
I believe that they paid their price in getting all those.
Sowing in prayers.....
Faithful in little things.......
Setting their priorities right.....
Managing time effectively....

Likewise, I want to continue paying my price and ready for my time of the breakthrough.
I believe in due time, in His time, He will make things beautiful.

I believe and I am trusting in my God.

Proverbs 10:22 Amplified Bible. "The blessing of the Lord--it makes [truly] rich, and He adds no sorrow with it [neither does toiling increase it]."

No comments:

Post a Comment