Thursday, May 24, 2012

Bully does not work

Can't describe what i have to put up with at work.
I wish for a calm and peace working environment.
I can't imagine why there is a certain individual feels like he can boss me around and giving his advices when not being asked.
The owner is the boss and will always remain the ONLY authoritative person in the office.
He hires, he signs paychecks, he fires people as he wishes because he owns the company.
I am a nobody, but I don't put up with bullies.

What does people think? this is high school? :S

People do not have to be scared to tell the truth. You don't have to "threatened" people to not tell something unless you think you do something wrong and fearful of what you have done. Think before you bully! -.-"

I will bring praise! No weapons formed against me shall remain...I will rejoice, I will declare, GOD is my victory and He is here. (Hillsongs)
"He who doesn't learn from history is forced to repeat its mistakes"
-Ravi Zacharias

No comments:

Post a Comment