Thursday, June 30, 2022

Urothelial carcinoma

 The pathology result came out today 06/30/2022 at 12pm. Urothelial carcinoma.

Bladder cancer.

That word "cancer" is discouraging.

Just learnt that my doctor is on vacation until July 6th so I won't know what is next step until then.

Praying for healing miracle and Glory to God throughout this process.

Psalm 91: 1-4 NIV

1 Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High

    will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.[a]

2 I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress,

    my God, in whom I trust.”

3 Surely he will save you

    from the fowler’s snare

    and from the deadly pestilence.

4 He will cover you with his feathers,

    and under his wings you will find refuge;

    his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart.

No comments:

Post a Comment