Friday, January 17, 2014

2nd Trimester Dream

It is interesting when I read babycenter.com article for 17 weeks pregnancy:

"Dreams During Pregnancy
Many women report that their dream life shifts into high gear during pregnancy. Interestingly, during the second and third trimesters, you spend less sleep time in rapid eye movement (REM) sleep, the cycle in which most dreams occur. "

I rarely dream/ remember my dream when I wake up, but this past week, I feel that I have so many dreams. Most vivid is last night's dream. I dream that I delivered the baby after 17 weeks and the delivery was very easy. Baby was healthy and cute. We forgot to find out the gender of the baby until we have to change him/her. Turns out it is a GIRL!
I remember I had my mom and my big family- cousins are all here in Seattle to help.

It was such an easy delivery and baby was so nice that I remember saying, "There is nothing hard about delivery. I can go to work the next day and surprise them that I have delivered my baby."

Waking up in the morning, I was a bit bummed that it was only a dream. Well, I surely pray that my delivery will be as easy as in my dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment