Tuesday, January 23, 2024

Atypical Urine Cytology

 On 01-17-24 I had my 3 months cystoscopy for bladder check. There is a tiny red spot that was a bit concerning. The urine cytology came back yesterday with "Atypical Urothelial Cells" with increased nuclear to cytoplasmic ratios. This is not the "Negative for high grade carcinoma" that I was hoping for.

I am nervous and worried. Waiting currently waiting for Dr's call. I was prepared with "Desert Song by Hillsong Worship":
And this is my prayer in the battle
When triumph is still on its way
I am a conqueror and co-heir with Christ
So firm on His promise I'll stand
I will bring praise, I will bring praise
No weapon formed against me shall remain
I will rejoice, I will declare
God is my victory and He is here
All of my life in every season
You are still God
I have a reason to sing
I have a reason to worship


Also claiming Exodus 15:36 “If you listen carefully to the Lord your God and do what is right in his eyes, if you pay attention to his commands and keep all his decrees, I will not bring on you any of the diseases I brought on the Egyptians, for I am the Lord, who heals you.”

No comments:

Post a Comment