Wednesday, October 6, 2010

-Keep Singing to You-

Just reminded of a song that my friend, Irma Soraya, composed early on this year...

"Trials may come my way ..
Dissapointments will cross my path ..
But when things seem to go wrong .. God I won't let you go
You're the One who hold my hands
I'm gonna keep singing to You .. praising Your name .. putting my hope in You
I'm gonna keep lovin You Lord .. giving You all (that) I am
I know You'll never let me go .. "

a note from her.....................................

I wrote this song when I was going through some tough times in my life ..
I confided in the One who writes the story of my life .. and this realization sink in ... as long as I live .. there'll always be something going on to "spice" up my life ... and it's up to me on how I'm going to respond to that and in whom will I trust ..

Just like the song said ..
I'm learning to give thanks in times of difficulties .. confident that my Author of life has the best ending to my story...

Easier said than done .. but I'm still learning ..

No comments:

Post a Comment