Monday, January 31, 2011

[ Love 101 ]

My friend posted in her facebook status: "True love isn't a struggle. It's effortless. "

My thought: "Is it?"

I keep on thinking...."does the action of love come naturally for everyone? or it needs to be learned or taught?"

I believe that love comes from within- God puts love in our heart...however, as we grow up, circumstances weather those love seeds. For some, it might be easier to show love, appreciation, and kindness, but not for some others. One's expectations of love also develops throughout his/her lives.

I agree that you can train your mind to focus on love and appreciation so that it becomes more spontaneous.

Let's learn to love more :)

http://alwayswellwithin.com/2011/01/29/5-lessons-learned-from-30-days-of-love-and-appreciation/

Kindness in words creates confidence. Kindness in thinking creates profoundness. Kindness in giving creates love. ~Lao Tzu

No comments:

Post a Comment