Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Starting the 2011 right::

2011.........
Might not be an easier year.
But, i am sure it will be marked with God's faithfulness^^

I am starting a new daily devotional that so far has blessed my days...
http://www.crosswalk.com/devotionals/in_touch/

Reading 1 chapter of bible per day with Jack =)
His insights and questions challenge me to dig deeper to the words of God.
As I think upon His words day and night, God reveals new things to me.
I'm lovin it! (Mc D style ;))

One thing that I choose to learn this 2011:
"Be still and know that I am God"- Psalm 46:10
I will learn to pray more and trust God that He is able to do exceedingly and abundantly beyond what I can think of.

Looking forward to more of God in 2011!

1 comment:

  1. Add oil. ^_^ God's word is our lamp and strength.

    -PCR eater

    ReplyDelete