Tuesday, March 27, 2012

.Fail.

Today, a sad story happened.

I went to get my facial done at a new spa place in Queen Anne neighborhood. Close to the spa, there was a French cafe- Cafe the Lion- and I went in to check out the place. I went and got 4 macaroons: chocolate with salted caramel inside, taro with vanilla filling, mocha, and green tea. After I got them, I went straight to my facial for an hour. After the facial at 7.20 pm, I feel little hungry- So I ate the green tea one since I know Jack does not like green tea. The green tea macaroon was sooo good. It melted in my mouth!
Still feeling hungry, I waited for the bus. When I got to the bus stop, the bus just passed by. I was just 30 seconds late. Disappointed, I took out the macaroons box from my bag again. I ate the chocolate one and planning to eat the rest of them with Jack (2 of them- taro and mocha) I checked out the bus schedule, and found out that the next bus will be 30 minutes away. I went in to the nearby Safeway and got a frozen potatoes for breakfast. I went back to the bus stop and waited for the bus. 5 minutes went by, and I checked the bus schedule again, and the bus would be late by 10 minutes. I opened the macaroons box and just realized that I was not given the taro macaroon (purplish color) but I got the vanilla instead. It is quite hard to tell the vanilla apart from the mocha. So, I ate one of them, and hoping to leave Jack the mocha one. I ate the vanilla macaroon. Looking at the only mocha left in the box, I felt so bad to leave Jack with only one macaroon, plus I am still hungry! I ate the last bite although I felt guilty and wanted to leave Jack with half. But, I can't resist! I ate them all! FAIL T.T

On the way home, in the bus, I was thinking on how could that happen. I had 4- and I couldn't resist, then i left with none.

I think the root is: self control ~  I have no self control :S  
Another problem is disappointment.
and the last one is idleness.

I realize that this can be the problem of life: small things add up (1 by 1 and gone!)
In financial- the way I spend my money, if I rationalize going out to fine dining and shopping, just once, just twice....without a STOP, I would end up with no saving. I need to know when to STOP!
Same thing with negative thoughts and sin. Some things are harmful at first, one, one, then..... you are trapped.

The word of God said, ""If you are faithful in little things, you will be faithful in large ones. But if you are dishonest in little things, you won't be honest with greater responsibilities."

No comments:

Post a Comment