Friday, March 30, 2012

Lottery

Today, seems like the Mega Million $640 M winning is all over the news. I did not pay attention to it but yesterday bought one ticket at the grocery store just because a lady in front of me bought lots of them.
Sometimes I'd randomly bought 1-2 tickets just out of fun.

But, if I really win, how will I spend the money??
hmmmm...........

1% of 640M is already 6.5M!!
OK, to start off 50% is already taxed so I'll left with 320M
1% for legal issues
I'll do my 15% tithe to the church (since we are in the process of moving our home church- we'll do 5% to LECC, 5% to IFGF, and 5% to our future home church)
5% for any organizational.

5% for me.

Left......  29%
Jack is super conservative......so 10% saving.
left.......19%. Family 5%
1% will be given to my work mates - since Mike, my co worker also promised me 1M if he wins.
the rest.....13%.........what should i do with it?

Hmmm.........so easy to dream, and so easy to spend. 100% pie...only left 13%? >.<
hahaha. I hope i'm not too greedy.

Anyway, I told Jack earlier, I am claiming: Proverbs 10:22 "The blessing of the LORD brings wealth, and he adds no trouble to it."
He asked me, "Since when are you joining Joel Osteen's church?" =P

No comments:

Post a Comment