Friday, August 26, 2022

BCG Treatments in a week

 I will start BCG immunotherapies in a week from now!
I am excited and nervous at the same time. 

Please continue to pray that I will have minimal side effects (dr said we want side effects to know that the immune system/body is responding) and that this treatment will be successful

https://my.clevelandclinic.org/health/treatments/17908-bacillus-calmette-guerin-bcg-treatment

I will have this treatment every Fridays for 6 weeks:

9/2; 9/9, 9/16, 9/23 and 9/30 and 10/11 (the final one is on Tuesday :))

Then, on November 21st, I will have the visit with the urologist oncologist after all the BCG treatments.

How I long for Christmas miracle of NED "No Evidence of Diseases"


“No eye has seen, no ear has heard, and no mind has imagined, what God has prepared, for those who love Him" 1 Corinthians 2:9 NLT

No comments:

Post a Comment