Monday, August 15, 2022

God is my Champion

 I have a strong impression last week of how I do not fit into the bladder cancer patient statistic/profile.
Bladder cancer is 90% above 55 years of age; 75% male and the major cause is smoking. (https://www.cancer.net/cancer-types/bladder-cancer/statistics)

I do not smoke and not a second hand smoker - my parents and Jack, my husband, he doesn't smoke.

Bladder cancer's 5-year recurrence rates of approximately 65% in patients with non-invasive or in situ tumors.

I feel that God is telling me, while I do not fit the bladder cancer patients' profile, my journey of healing will also not fit the recurrence rate.

God will heal me and I will have 0 recurrence. God will bless the BCG immunotherapies that will start on 09/02 to heal me.

"You are my champion, Giants fall when You stand, Undefeated Every battle You've won" 
This song by Bethel Music is my Battle song! God will not fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment