Wednesday, September 14, 2022

2nd BCG Treatment

 I had 2nd BCG Treatment last Friday 9/9/22- I had UTI like symptoms after the instillation - I pee every 15-20 minutes, even at night - I pee every 1-2 hours (I sleep at 10pm, would wake up at 12, 2am - can't go back to sleep until 3:30, wake up again at 4:30, 5:30 and 6:30).

I couldn't get to my doctor to ask him for more information. I called and left mychart messages.

Finally, praise God, today he called me back and he is prescribing antibiotics as looks like I am exhibiting UTI symptoms.

If this is just the side effects of the BCG treatments- I pray that God uses it to kill all the cancer!

One of the encouragement I have during this time is the song "We need a miracle" by Charity Gayle. 

Let my faith be today
What it will be tomorrow
When I've seen the victory
You already see

I cannot wait to fast forward 5 months from now (after I finished 9 set of BCG) and to hear that I have 
"no evidence of diseases" NED.

No comments:

Post a Comment