Wednesday, September 28, 2022

Audacious Ask

 Yesterday, at Westgate Chapel, we were encouraged to ask for MORE. Bigger and audacious ask for our God to move. We asked for 1 billion soul throughout the nation that Hell will be empty as people all joining God in Heaven.

It made me thought of Tiara asking Jack this past Sunday during her relay race. She asked her dad if he could buy ice cream for her entire team. That was an audacious ask. I told Jack, "wow, it's amazing that she dares to ask you that and think that you would do it" 
Jack didn't. But, it made me think of my Heavenly Father.

I am encouraged to ask boldly. Jesus, please restore anything that this immunotherapy has taken away from me. The pain and urinary frequency- Jesus, You can heal me. Praying that cancer will go away miraculously and that bladder and urethra will stop acting up. Praying for wisdom for the doctor to give his best recommendation.

"If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts. to your children, how much more will your Father who. is in heaven give good things to those who ask Him!" Matthew 7:11

Praying Psalm 91:14-16
The Lord says, “I will rescue those who love Me.  I will protect those who trust in My Name. When they call on me, I will answer;I will be with them in trouble. I will rescue and honor them. I will reward them with a long life and give them My salvation.

A Long Life and His salvation


No comments:

Post a Comment