Sunday, March 14, 2010

He IS the answer [Jesus IS]

Many times life raises too many questions...
too much of why, when, how...
or "who".... especially for the singles.

However, today i learn to trust God again.
He knows my "Who"
He controls my "When"
He understands my "Why"
and He leads my "How"

-Instead of asking "who"; I learn to know Who Jesus is, Who I am in Him.
-Instead of asking "When"- when's my next rainbow, when's my breakthrough...
I learn to trust His time; lost track of time in His presence.
Claiming Ecclesiastes 3:11 "Everything is beautiful in His time."
-Instead of asking "Why" - or the "how come"
I learn to have faith in Romans 8:28
-Instead of asking "How" - "I am scared , Lord, how can i get through this..."
I learn to walk step by step in His words.
Psalms 119:105. I won't be scared in the darkness because His light will shine through.
guiding me every step of the way.

"I know what I'm doing. I have it all planned out—plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for. 12When you call on me, when you come and pray to me, I'll listen."
God's promise on Jer 29:11-12 (The Message)

No comments:

Post a Comment