Sunday, September 26, 2010

>>Nothing compares to God

For I am persuaded beyond doubt (am sure) that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities, nor things impending and threatening nor things to come, nor powers, Nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation will be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Romans 8:38-39 AMP

Reading the passage, I am once again astonished on how grand and amazing God's love for me.
God’s loving kindness is the consistent, ever-faithful, relentless, constantly pursuing, lavish, extravagant, unrestrained, one-way love of God.

When I understand this- It gives me great comfort, knowing that I can trust God- I can completely rely on Him since He always has the best of me in mind.

A teaching that gives affirmation of God’s choice of and affection for us.
http://www.marshillchurch.org/media/doctrine/covenant-god-pursues

We love because He first loved us. (1John4:19)

No comments:

Post a Comment