Friday, July 15, 2022

Label

 I feel that I am carrying a label on myself "CANCER"
It is weighing heavy. That's what people sees me.
Even though I know and very appreciate of people being compassionate and caring to me, I know that my cancer is not what God sees me.

Just like the woman in the Bible with the bleeding problem "If only I can touch the garment of His robe, I will be healed" Luke 8:43-48

Just like  "When Jesus saw him lying there and learned that he had been in this condition for a long time, he asked him, “Do you want to get well?”" John 5:1-15

Lord, I want to get well. I want to be healed.

Praying for your miraculous healing on me. But, just like ci Lichen said-  I'd rather seek You, the Healer rather than the healing.

I pray that this trial/burning time does not burn me.

Oh, an update! my #2 biopsy surgery (called TURBT) is scheduled on August 2, 2022. Please pray that it is successful surgery with minimal side effect on me and clean biopsy result :)


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for always pointing us to Him in any circumstance.

    ReplyDelete