Monday, July 25, 2022

Waiting Time

 This morning, I have a thankful heart that I have a waiting time in between of my surgeries and treatments. Waiting time can be nerve-wrecking, but I am glad that it allows time for me to draw strength from God.

"But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint” (Isa. 40:31)"

After my first surgery (TURBT) on June 28th, I will have to wait for the bladder to recover for at least 4 weeks before Dr can go for 2nd TURBT - which is scheduled for August 2nd at 7:30am. Check in is at 5:30am. Then we will have to wait another 4-6 weeks before we plan for treatments to kill the cancer.

I am also thankful to live in Seattle, where there isn't short of medical supplies like some part of the nation. There seems to be shortage of the BCG immunotherapies and even IV contrast for CT scan in other part of the States.

I am glad that my uro-oncologist are able to give me his best thought of plan without having to compromise with stock supplies.

Thank you, God for continuing to walk with me through this journey.




No comments:

Post a Comment