Friday, July 8, 2022

The Fire that Brings Repetance

 God brings purifying fire that brings us to repentance so that we become a bride that is Holy for Him.

Our family lately has been in purifying trials from our Texas rental house lawsuit since last year, my recent diagnoses of cancer, our water heater broke, Tiara's needs for braces. Feels like money just flew down the drain as well as we are emotionally spent.

Upon doing the taxes earlier this year in March, I noticed that my tithing for 2021 has been very sparse. I have only tithes 3.5 months out of the 12 months. 
God, I repent on that. I have put shopping and fun above Your command! Matthew 6:33 "Seek First the Kingdom of God and His righteousness and all these things should be added onto you"

I have not put God's Kingdom's as priorities. I am sorry, God. Thank you for His redemption power and His gracious gift of forgiveness at the foot of the Cross.

We sang this song tonight at prayer band meeting "God of Possible"- In Jesus Name by Katy Nichole.

I speak the name of Jesus over you
In your hurting, in your sorrow
I will ask my God to move
I speak the name 'cause it's all that I can do
In desperation, I'll seek Heaven
And pray this for you

I pray for your healing, that circumstances would change
I pray that the fear inside would flee in Jesus' name
I pray that a breakthrough would happen today
I pray miracles over your life in Jesus' name
In Jesus' name

We spoke to the doctor yesterday and he recommended another TURBT (recession for extra biopsies) then immunotherapies treatments. I feel that this is the time when God can turn things around! 
My God of Miracle, please come and rescue me!

But, Just like Daniel did, even if you are not, You are still God! to You, God, be all the Glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment